Inventory Control for Cost Management
At Hamilton, we provide our clients with quality linens and proactive inventory control to keep costs down. With our cost management focus, our restaurant & food and beverage customers can stay within their budget for their linen needs.
Cost control starts with effective inventory management. We offer a fully managed program that includes comprehensive linen inventory management, starting with an inventory level based on your needs that is flexible enough to handle the ever-changing restaurant & food and beverage industries.
Hamilton’s “Cost Management Equation”
- Inventory Based on Your Needs
- Your Customer Advocate will work with you to set your linen inventory level based on your business and customer traffic. We ensure you have enough linens without running out or wasting money on unnecessary extras. You can always make adjustments as your needs change.
- Inventory Management
- We get your linen inventory level back to the appropriate amount at every regularly scheduled visit. We continuously analyze your use to optimize your inventory level and conduct Ongoing Needs Assessments to ensure you will always have what you need when you need it.
- Flat Rate Billing
- You get billed based on what you say you need in inventory. With an easy-to-read invoice, you’ll always know what you’re getting charged for.
- Transparent Billing
- Your bill reflects what linens you have on-site. Simple, straightforward billing with no hidden fees. It’s that simple.
- Fair Pricing
- We ensure the price you pay is fair and reasonable. Plus, you won’t have unexpected changes in pricing.
Our Management Process
The process is simple:
- You select your linen inventory level based on your client volume.
- We pick up dirty linen and replace it with clean linen during your regularly scheduled visit, returning your inventory level to what you need.
- We keep an eye on your weekly use and proactively work with you to tweak your inventory based on your needs. You can always adjust your inventory level as your needs change.